The renewal process for the RPP Program will begin in October. Existing permits will expire on October 31, 2018. This program allows vehicles displaying a zone specific permit or a one day permit to use on-street parking, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM without time restrictions. Any vehicle not displaying a permit can park up to two (2) hours during these specified time periods. Enforcement begins November 1, 2018.
Permit Prices for Residents:
- One-Year Decal: First one free and $50 for each additional (max. of 4)
- One-Year Hangtag: $50 each (max. of 2)
- One-Day Permit: $5 each (max. of 50)
Permit Prices for Employees:
- Six-Month Permit: $74.50 each
- Six-Month Reduced-Price Permit: $25 each
- One-Day Permit: $25 each
Permit Purchase Dates:
- Residents starting on October 8th
- Low-Income Employees from October 8th to 14th
- All Employees starting October 15th
Parking zones have been revised; please visit paloalto.parkingguide.com for more details.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com or call the public line: (650) 440-8074. Customers may also visit the City Hall Revenue Collections counter, 250 Hamilton Avenue, Ground Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301.
For more information on the RPP and access to your account, please visit paloalto.parkingguide.com.